by Dr. Randall A. Pellow
Understanding Pennsylvania is our brand new Secondary Pennsylvania Studies program. Cost effective and easy to use, our standards-based Softcover text focuses on the Geography, History, Economics, and Government of our state, with a strong ongoing emphasis on Civics,and the Environment.
The student text is rich with biographies, primary sources, and cross-curricular connections. Online activities and teacher support extend and enrich this new resource.
• Custom maps, graphs, and primary sources
• Cross-curricular connections to Literacy, Science, and Math
• Consistent, readable format
• Strong emphasis on Citizenship and Civics
• Online Extended Activities and Enrichment Materials
• Comprehensive teacher support materials