by Dr. Randall A. Pellow and William C. Bucher
A work-text developed to meet the need for geography and history study of Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, and Oceania.
This unique, cost-effective program is designed to be used with any classroom atlas for the study of the Eastern Hemisphere.
Program highlights include:• 144-page softcover work text
• Teacher’s Resource Packet includes: Teacher’s Guide, Chapter Tests, Teacher Answer Key
• Extended activities and enrichment materials
• Outline maps for classroom projection are available online
• Each lesson develops and reinforces concepts or skills
• The Eastern Hemisphere program can be used with any classroom atlas resource, including Rand McNally Classroom and Rand McNally’s Classroom Atlas
Softcover Work Text
ISBN # 931992-34-1
Teacher’s Resource Packet
ISBN # 931992-34-X